Narrywoolan* is a small portal into my personal interest in a few things.
- Lancia Aprilia - 1070. Tales and adventures with the little blue car I bought in 2006.
- Lancia Aprilia. The wonderful Italian masterpiece created by one of the all time great automotive engineers, Vincenzo Lancia.
- ALR. Events of the Australian Lancia Register.
- Retrospective. A look back at places and people from my recent & distant past.
- Motor Racing. Some ordinary photos from various meetings over the years.
Click on an image for further information.
Lancia Aprilia Blog
Day to day repairs, journeys and other things.
*What is a Narrywoolan?
The Dhauwurd Wurrung word for
“Home of the Black Cockatoo.”
Bald Hills Creek Wildlife Reserve - May 2018
Walhalla Goldfiels Railway - June 2018
Lancia Aprilia 1070 engine rebuild - July 2018
Kangaroo at home - August 2018