Narrywoolan* is a small portal into my personal interest in a few things.
- . Tales and adventures with the little blue car I bought in 2006.
- . The wonderful Italian masterpiece created by one of the all time great automotive engineers, Vincenzo Lancia.
- . Events of the Australian Lancia Register.
- . A look back at places and people from my recent & distant past.
- Some ordinary photos from various meetings over the years.
Click on an image for further information.
Lancia Aprilia Blog
Day to day repairs, journeys and other things.
13 November 2019
01 November 2019
28 May 2019
*What is a Narrywoolan?
The Dhauwurd Wurrung word for
“Home of the Black Cockatoo.”
Greta Thunberg. photo Hanna Franzen
Yeelirrie, W.A. - October 1973
Great Southern Rail Trail - July 2019